The world of NASCAR is always changing, and 2023 promises to be no exception. The Daytona Cup Series schedule for 2023 has been announced, offering exciting races and thrilling moments at some of the most iconic locations on the circuit. Fans around the world will be eagerly awaiting what this year’s Daytona Cup Series will bring: new records, new drivers, and unpredictable results that make every race a must-watch event. NASCAR schedule at Daytona Cup Series schedule in 2023.
Top 37 NASCAR Cup Series schedule 2023
Here’s the 2023 NASCAR Cup Series schedule as a reference for you:
- February 20: Daytona 500 – Daytona International Speedway
- February 27: Auto Club 400 – Auto Club Speedway
- March 6: Pennzoil 400 presented by Jiffy Lube – Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- March 13: NASCAR Cup Series Race at Phoenix – Phoenix Raceway
- March 20: Atlanta 400 – Atlanta Motor Speedway
- March 27: Food City Dirt Race – Bristol Motor Speedway
- April 3: NASCAR Cup Series Race at Martinsville – Martinsville Speedway
- April 9: Blue-Emu Maximum Pain Relief 500 – Richmond Raceway
- April 17: Toyota Owners 400 – Richmond Raceway
- April 24: GEICO 500 – Talladega Superspeedway
- May 1: NASCAR Cup Series Race at Kansas – Kansas Speedway
- May 8: NASCAR Cup Series Race at Darlington – Darlington Raceway
- May 15: NASCAR Cup Series All-Star Race – Texas Motor Speedway
- May 22: NASCAR Cup Series Race at COTA – Circuit of the Americas
- May 29: Coca-Cola 600 – Charlotte Motor Speedway
- June 5: NASCAR Cup Series Race at Sonoma – Sonoma Raceway
- June 12: NASCAR Cup Series Race at Texas – Texas Motor Speedway
- June 26: NASCAR Cup Series Race at Nashville – Nashville Superspeedway
- July 2: NASCAR Cup Series Race at Road America – Road America
- July 10: Quaker State 400 presented by Walmart – Atlanta Motor Speedway
- July 17: Foxwoods Resort Casino 301 – New Hampshire Motor Speedway
- July 24: NASCAR Cup Series Race at Pocono – Pocono Raceway
- July 31: Go Bowling at The Glen – Watkins Glen International
- August 7: NASCAR Cup Series Race at Indianapolis – Indianapolis Motor Speedway Road Course
- August 14: FireKeepers Casino 400 – Michigan International Speedway
- August 21: NASCAR Cup Series Race at Daytona – Daytona International Speedway
- August 27: Coke Zero Sugar 400 – Daytona International Speedway
- September 4: NASCAR Cup Series Race at Darlington – Darlington Raceway
- September 11: Southern 500 – Darlington Raceway
- September 17: Bass Pro Shops Night Race – Bristol Motor Speedway
- September 25: South Point 400 – Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- October 2: NASCAR Cup Series Race at Talladega – Talladega Superspeedway
- October 9: Bank of America ROVAL 400 – Charlotte Motor Speedway Roval
- October 16: Hollywood Casino 400 – Kansas Speedway
- October 23: NASCAR Cup Series Race at Texas – Texas Motor Speedway
- October 30: NASCAR Cup Series Race at Martinsville – Martinsville Speedway
- November 6: NASCAR Cup Series Race at Phoenix – Phoenix Raceway
NASCAR Cup Series playoffs
The NASCAR Cup Series playoffs typically consist of 10 races that take place after the regular season. The playoffs begin with the Southern 500 at Darlington Raceway, which is usually held on Labor Day weekend, and end with the championship race at Phoenix Raceway. Here is a general overview of the NASCAR Cup Series playoffs format:
- The playoffs consist of 16 drivers, determined by the regular season standings and any drivers who have won a race.
- The 16 drivers compete in the first three rounds of the playoffs, with four drivers being eliminated after each round.
- The final four drivers who make it through to the championship race at Phoenix Raceway compete in a winner-takes-all race to determine the series champion.
- Points are reset after each round of the playoffs, with bonus points given to drivers who have won races during the regular season.
- The playoffs usually consist of the following races (subject to change):
- Round of 16 (3 races): Southern 500 at Darlington, Richmond Raceway, Bristol Motor Speedway
- Round of 12 (3 races): Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Talladega Superspeedway, Charlotte Motor Speedway Roval
- Round of 8 (3 races): Texas Motor Speedway, Kansas Speedway, Martinsville Speedway
- Championship 4 (1 race): Phoenix Raceway
Note: The exact dates and order of the NASCAR Cup Series playoff races may vary from year to year.
The 2023 NASCAR Cup Series schedule
The 2023 NASCAR Cup Series will begin at Daytona International Speedway with the traditional Daytona 500. This event is anticipated to be the largest race of the season and the biggest crowd-pleaser. Following Daytona, NASCAR has announced that they will return to Atlanta Motor Speedway in March for their second race of the year. After that, Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Phoenix Raceway, Auto Club Speedway, and Bristol Motor Speedway are all featured on the schedule before heading into a summer stretch featuring races at tracks like Dover International Speedway, Kansas Speedway, and Talladega Superspeedway.
The fall portion of the schedule also features some traditional stops including Richmond Raceway and Martinsville Speedway with Charlotte Motor Speedway serving as the final race of regular season competition before heading into championship weekend at Homestead-Miami Speedway. Furthermore, a new addition is Texas Motor Speedway which will host two events in 2023 after recently being added to this year’s schedule as well. All in all, it looks like another exciting year for NASCAR fans as many familiar spots are joined by some new ones.
Thursday’s NASCAR schedule at Daytona
Daytona Race Week will kick off on Thursday with the Super Start Batteries 400. The 161-lap race, which is scheduled to begin at 7:30 PM EST and finish around 10:00 PM EST, will feature the top drivers in the series competing for a spot in Victory Lane. Following the conclusion of the race, the ARCA Menards Series will take to Daytona for its second event of 2021.
The Lucas Oil 200 Driven by General Tire will be a 67-lap affair beginning at 11:45 PM EST and ending around 1:15 AM EST. On Friday, NASCAR Xfinity Series drivers will face off in the Busch Clash at Daytona International Speedway, an all-star exhibition race featuring 20 former Cup Series champions battling it out over 75 laps starting at 8:30 PM EST. Finally, on Saturday night, it’s time for some action under the lights as NASCAR Cup Series drivers compete in the 63rd annual Daytona 500 starting at 6:20 PM EST and concluding around 10:00 PM EST.
Vos informations, votre expérience
Les informations sur le calendrier NASCAR à la série Daytona Cup en 2023 sont très importantes pour les adeptes de course automobile. Il est essentiel d’avoir accès aux résultats des courses, ainsi qu’aux informations complètes sur les horaires et les participants, afin de suivre l’action à chaque étape. Les coureurs peuvent également se référer aux informations pour trouver des conseils et des stratégies pour améliorer leur performance. En outre, il existe de nombreuses opportunités d’interagir avec d’autres coureurs grâce aux forums en ligne qui abordent spécifiquement ce type de sport.
De plus, votre expérience personnelle devrait être prise en compte lorsque vous décidez du calendrier NASCAR pour la série Daytona Cup en 2023. Prenez le temps de consulter toutes les ressources disponibles et de comprendre comment elles peuvent vous aider à mieux performer lors des courses futures.
MORE: Alex Bowman signs new contract with Hendrick Motorsports
Alex Bowman’s new contract with Hendrick Motorsports will give him a chance to prove himself in the upcoming 2023 Daytona Cup Series season. The five-year extension, which was announced on Wednesday, makes Bowman the first of Hendrick’s roster of drivers to receive a long-term deal since the start of the 2020 season.
Bowman has been part of the Hendrick family since 2018 and he is one of four drivers that are currently signed up for next year’s season. He has been impressive in his time with the team, having secured six wins and three pole positions in 83 races across all three series. This makes him an integral part of their championship hopes for 2023.
The new contract also means that Bowman will be able to take advantage of several updated features from Hendrick Motorsports over the next few years including improved chassis design, upgraded engines, and larger budgets for crew members. His new deal could see him become one of NASCAR’s top drivers over the coming seasons as he continues to rise through the ranks with one of racing’s most successful teams.
Weekend weather can be crucial to NASCAR races at Daytona, as the track is located in Florida’s humid and wet climate. With such variable conditions, teams are always prepared with strategies to adapt. For instance, teams typically set up cars with higher downforce levels for wet conditions, while lower downforce setups are more effective on dry surfaces.
Weather forecasts also help teams decide which tires to use during a race weekend; softer compounds increase grip in moist conditions while harder compounds provide consistent performance on dry roads. Moreover, temperatures play an important role when setting up a car for race day since it affects tire wear and handling of the vehicle. During the 2023 Daytona Cup Series schedule in particular, each team will have to make sure they’re adequately prepared for whatever condition Mother Nature throws at them.
The 2023 Daytona Cup Series schedule was a success for NASCAR. The new format of the series allowed for more drivers to compete on each day and increased the excitement of the event for both drivers and fans. With three races each weekend, there were plenty of opportunities to watch exciting racing from some of the best drivers in the world. This new format also allowed teams to come up with creative strategies to gain an advantage over their competitors. The quality of racing and competition was top-notch throughout the entire season and led to some memorable moments that will be remembered by fans long after this season has come to an end.
Overall, this season provided a great showcase for what NASCAR can do when it changes its structure to create more engaging experiences for its viewers. With a few minor tweaks here and there, these changes could lead to even better events down the road as NASCAR continues to seek ways to improve its product and keep fans entertained. Ultimately, this schedule proved that NASCAR is capable of delivering thrilling entertainment year after year no matter what format.
Read Also: What is Web Series